Happy Birthday Amber!

Haha! This beautiful girl here... This is Amber Tan! My Beloved Cousin! As you can see.. She love God! And today is her birthday! Haha! Let me sing you a birthday song!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Amber!
Happy Birthday to You!
God Blessing You now! Hey!
God Blessing You now! Hey!
God Blessing Amber!!
God Blessing You now!

Haha... What more can I say about this beloved cousin of mine? The one that brought me to Christ! You are just simply awesome! Thanks for always taking care of me since I was born and giving me advice whenever I needed one! Sometimes I miss the times when I was young, cause you pamper me more!(Hint Hint ^_^) I love your care and concern! Continue to guide me! Haha! =p I LOVE YOU!!!! Thanks for everything and...

HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY!!!!

0 comments: