AMBER MY BELOVED COUSIN!!!!!

I am going water baptism soon!!!!!! All thanks to Amber, my beloved cousin who have been trying to get me to chirst all this years.

Amber! If you happen to see this blog post, I just want to say a very big thank you! Thanks for being praying and getting me save for all this years. I know you love and care for me alot. Without you, I would not have found the greater calling of my life. I remember you used to take care of me alot when I was very young when you are even still schooling. You made my everyday life a better one by playing with me and loving me. Now you even brought my life to a higher level where I could strive better. Now I live my life with a purpose that I know unlike last time. You even countiue teaching me the different values of life till now. I could never ever thank you enough for all this. The love you have shown me is too great. Its a unconditional and beautiful love. Now the only I could do for you is to live my life to the fullest and not let your effort went down to waste.... I will always support you and be there for you no matter what happen!!!!!! Jia You in everything you do!!!! LOVES AND MISSES!!!!





God, Help her go through this....

0 comments: