It was a normal day for me, went to school as usual. However, I have alot on my mind. Doing alot of thinking as I pass through my day in lesson. After school, I meet up with Joshua and went to find Joyce, Xiaoshi, Kai Xiang and Melvin at Lot 1. Haha, went there to walk around and played arcade for awhile. Was there till about 7, we then parted our ways. I was the only one taking bus was the rest took MRT. So I was actually went back alone as I was the only one from Bukit Panjang. Ha ha, but at least it was at CCK which is near to my hometown. Went off to take 190 from CCK interchange. It was when I was about to board my bus, Terecia messaged me. It was a bit unexpected but that message really did cheer me up. Thanks Terecia! =) Soon, found myself seeing Bukit Panjang Plaza in front of me. Wanted to go up to Garden Plaza and lie at the playground and sort out my thoughts. However when I went up there, I saw a group of people training their dogs there at the empty space beside the playground. It was a interesting sight that drew me over there to take a look. The dogs were all very cute. Haha! Some dogs were very obiedent to their owner as they followed the command that was given. But that is not the case for some of the other dogs. They either run away or were doing their own sniffing stuff. Ha ha! But i still enjoyed looking at the dogs, it really sort of cheer me up and i felt better. After that, went home to rest....




God, please really help and protect the people I prayed for everyday.... They are important people in my life....

0 comments: