Was Bukit Panjang Plaza just now, doing book review over there alone, thought out somethings before coming home with a burden heart... =(

After school went to find Jin Heng today, he looked so different. Then it dawn on me that Jia Wei have the same impression when I saw him yesterday. The glory of God was not in them, saddness just came to me when I saw them like that. It is so hard to look at people who have backslided. It just as if they lost everything when they backslide... Determined to get Jin Heng and Jia Wei back to cell group, it hurts so much to see them like that.


I feel that one must always have a close walk with God, if not they will be walking around in circles, confused and unsure what to do. As a result, backsliding occurs when a huge problem come so suddenly that it hit them off track...
So people out there! Seek God everyday!!





God please guide them to the right path....

0 comments: