Always There

Remember,
As you walk through life,
And your heart falls upon the ground,
I will be behind you,
Picking up the sore heart,
Healing the hateful wounds,
Placing it gently back where it belongs.



Remember,
When you feel you cannot go on,
And your confused heart grows weak,
I will be beside you,
Walking with your every step,
Helping you to stand strong,
Drying the mournful tears from your eyes.



Remember,
In times when you feel true love will never find you,
And your fragile heart breaks into crimson pieces,
I will be before you,
Catching the falling fragments,
Putting them back together ever so perfectly,
Carrying your new heart within mine.



Remember,
Should life ever overwhelm me,
Do not shed a tear,
Do not let your genuine heart worry,
Nor let fear overtake your loving soul.
For I will never leave your side.

I will always be with you.
I will always be there for you.
Always.

This for that special you. ^_^

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian