Catching Up with Old friends!

Went to Causeway point with Joshua after school today, he wanted to buy a new bible there. Didn't get to see any bible that suit him. Went back to Bukit Panjang after that, was intending to go home but saw Wei Kheong and Zong Xian. It been ages since I last saw them! So decide to stay with them for awhile to catch up! Dingee, Hansel, Chee Kiat, Gavin, Jia Heng and Yuen Mei joined us after that.


Dinner and catching up at Mac!


Dingee

Zong Xian and Chee Kiat


Found out that Gavin was doing Media Design at NAFA and he got a camera. Played with his camera and I suddenly took interest in it. Look at what it can do!

Nice burger!



Look at the reflections of my phone screen! So clear!


I have decided. I am going to ask my father for his digital camera! Hope he lend it to me to play! Wahaha... Then I can PhotoShop the pictures I took with it! Haha! Having a digital camera is so cool... Hope I wont get bored soon with it... Hehe....

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian