Past

Was looking back at my past posts... Look wonderful to me, i have lots of memories that i can review again. Memories with friends, the important people in my life and of course God. One of the reason to have a blog. I can look back at the past anytime! As I look at the past entries, I was amazed how I live life everyday. With no worries, no dissapointments, no saddness, no emptiness. Everyday was a exciting day for me. Haha... After reading past entires, I found out I have been putting my focus on the wrong place. Lots of revelations, visions and dreams that were given to me I have abandon. Look like its time Jonathan pick himself up!

For those not doing well, or confuse, or having any hard time overcoming certain problems... Look at your past entries, you might be encouraged again! All the best! ^_^


Being Happy does not means everything is perfect, but being able to overlook the imperfections.

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian