My SuperHero!

This is Amber! My beloved cousin! Why do I say she is my SuperHero? Stay with me to find out! She is not just a normal cousin to me, she is known to me as a loving and caring cousin. When I was just born, she is the one that took care of me when my parents are working. Though she is still schooling, she still make the time to put aside her studies to play with me. As I grew up, she guide me in my studies and would come to my rescue whenever I needed help. She never fails to be there when I am in need of a SuperHero to save my day.

Other then my SuperHero, she is also my teacher. Someone who impacted me by imparting values and advicing me. She touched my life greatly when she show how much she could scarifice through her loving character. This is Amber Tan, My SuperHero, My Teacher (Maybe my Mother too.. LOL) Thanks for the love and care all these years! Lots of Love! ^_^


Friends! I found a really cool website where you just have to blog to win cool prizes! This Post is in response to the topic they have for this month! Click on the Logo to Check it Out!


Bloggingnotenough

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian