Bad Day!

Today was let say not a very good day for me... Lets just start of with lesson in school. Well, I don't really understand today problem and was like a dumb dumb when teacher ask me questions..

Went to find XiaoShi after school at far east. However, went to suntec popular to help her get something first. Took 960 and got jam in expressway! After that I found out the bus never go to Suntec because of the F1 route. Sian, have to walk there from Raffles City through CityLink. When I reach there, could not get what XiaoShi wanted and therefore I went there for nothing. Worse still! I have to walk back to Raffles City to take bus to meet XiaoShi.

Fell Down on the way... Cut my leg... Didn't know till I saw blood on my slippers. Haha... Tomorrow will be a better day!


XiaoShi!
Saw Some Graffiti...


0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian