I remembered what you wrote for me...

Thanks for these, thanks for using your time to go down to marina bay there just to get me the tickets! Thanks for getting me a precious moment card tooo! Thanks for being there when I'm so so so so down the hill. Thanks for hearing me out, thanks for being my good listening ear. Yes, I've been through a hard time, but with you there, It's really sweeet. You cheer me up alot, super! Thanks soo much! I know how much i mean to you, Thanks so much! You too, must stay strong. You must keep that thinking of your's be gone. Because god is there for you always, never leaving you. And like the card say "He'll not give you more burdens then we can bear" So we can do this. We can let this problem of us, be our big big stepping stone. We'll have a breakthrough. We'll grow strong in Christ and once again, Thanks for showering me with love,care and concern. I'll be there for you. I'll lend you my super kpo ear for you. Keep rising, keep shining, keep reaching out. :D We can do this! Jesus Love You and I love You tooooooooooo!


So we can do this. We can let this problem of us, be our big big stepping stone. We'll have a breakthrough. We'll grow strong in Christ and once again
You said these... And it will happen.. You will let your problem be your Big Big Stepping Stone.. You will have a Breakthrough and grow strong in Christ... Jia you! =D

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian