EDGE Concert!

Went to EDGE Concert today! What is EDGE? It is a concert orangise by City Harvest Church for youth! It was Fun and Exciting! Enjoyed myself alot. Looking forward for the next meeting! If anyone of you are interested, its on the 17 of Oct! Anyone are welcome!

Haha... Pictures I took when I got nothing to do...

Someone said, " you look dashing today" Haha... This encourage me alot, encourage me to do better to look good. Hehe... ^_^

Friends, words you say are very important. It can really affect someone according to what you say. There are times when I remember the words of enouragement someone had said to me before to pull myself up. So please always say words of encouragements!

Someone once said to me, " When all Fails, Believe in Jonathan."

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian