There's a saying that God
never gives us more burdens
that we can bear..
And if that's true,then God must think
youre very, very strong
because this surely hasen't been
an easy time for you..I wish there was a way
I could shelter you
from pain and unhappiness,
Becuase if there was, I would.
But all I can really do
is to be here for you
and keep you in my prayers.
You are a child of God.
He made you. He loves you
and He will not forsake you...
that I know for sure.
So hang on, keep your faith,
and know that you are loved...
Because believe me,
you most certainly are !"

This is for you.. that special someone.. I remember you said it is really super encouraging and made you happier, alot! Thats why I post this up for you to encourage you and make you happier..

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian