Hey... This entry is for you... You know who you are... The moment I reached home, I just on my computer and began to write this entry for you. I really sorry for what I have said, it might be too much for you, but the reason I say is because I care for you.

I just want to encourage you here. I believe you can do it someday. That is the Faith I have in you. You are a strong person. Just keep on trying, Don't Stop, Don't be afraid to fall. I will be there for you everytime cheering you on. I have been praying for your breakthru everyday and will continue to do it! God will never forsake you. He will help you if you allow him to. Remember the first card I gave you? Take a look at it everyday, it will encourage you better. I know it have not been easy for you but... Jia you! Jia you! Jia you! Loves...


I BELIEVE IN YOU! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
When Jesus died on the cross for us... He already gave us the power to overcome everything... We just have to believe by faith that we can do it...

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian