Happy Water Baptism Day!





Today is my Water Baptism Day! Thanks Tiffany, Pei Xuan and Zi Han and my Cell Group members for coming to support me and not to mention my family too!


My Water Baptism Cerificate!



Presents from my Cell Group! A Card and A Book!

My Family!
Cell Group!


I also want to Contrags Sarah, XiaoShi, XiaoTing, Joyce, Torance and Crystal on their

Water Baptism! Lets us serve the kingdom of God Faithfully together!



After Water Baptism, went to service, Pastor Tan preached a good message.. Will blog about it soon... After service, went to have lunch at Crystal Jade Kitchen! Been a long time since I have eaten till so full! What a Blessed Day for me!



Colossians 2:12
Buried with Him in baptism, in which you were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.






Waiting...

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian