New Connect Group: HOPE!!!!

Haha! Have been posted to new connect group called Hope. Its a new beginning for me and I will do well! There are certain people I want to thank for supporting me during my spiritual walk.... =)

Amber
My beloved cousin who bring me to christ! Without her, I am no where.... You bought me back to life! Thanks for the love you have shown me!!!

XiaoShi
The one that have always been calling me to come cell group and service before i was saved. Thanks for the calls! She also have always been guiding me all along, teaching me important values too... Sorry for the times where I do the wrong things. I will learn more! Your guidance is priceless.... =)

Sarah
A sweet, caring and loving girl that have always been there for me when I am down and having my problems. Always there to light me up without fail and letting me know that there is an extra someone who care and love. Touched by what she have done for me... =) Walk the narrow path together!!!

XiaoTing
A very nice girl that is always thoughtful and funny. Knowing when I am sad or not... Haha... Like can read my mind... Can always laugh together de! Haha! Always there to support me... Rise up and Shine for God together!!

Joyce
A cute and active girl who never fails to have that smile to brighten up my day! Always amazed by the faithful little small things she can do for me... Though small it may seems to be, but i feel they are wonderful thing you have done for me! Admireable... =) Jiayou together!!!!

Torance
A super funny guy is the first impression he gave me. Haha. He is someone who teaches me the spirit of excellence and give me advice when i needed them... Someone who know how to bring up the spirit of the cell group by his ever funny acting that never fails to make you laugh.... Thanks Torance!!!

KaiXiang
Ar..... KaiXiang... Someone who have been showing me giving me verses to encourage me. I think he showed me the whole bible liao.. He he! Keep showing me more verses! I want more!!! Man of Wisdom... Can always look up to him for problems that I have and he will never fail to give me assurance by praying with me... Thanks alot! =)

Everyone Thanks For Everything! Moments with You All have been Precious and Important to Me! Jesus LOVE you and I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian