Was Having a msn conversation with Amber few days ago.

(11:27 AM) ~JoNaThAn~: i still own cg money
(11:27 AM) ~JoNaThAn~: lols!
(11:32 AM) Amber: ??
(11:32 AM) Amber: why?
(11:32 AM) Amber: i thought we owe u alot loh
(11:32 AM) ~JoNaThAn~: huh?
(11:32 AM) ~JoNaThAn~: no la

Cell Group is where I found my Life, Purpose, Love, Values, Happiness, Hope. It is where I learnt to be a better person, know that there are people who care for me, a place where I know God. Therefore, I feel I could never give back what Cell Group have given me. I owe Cell Group too much, no amount of Gold and Sliver can pay what Cell Group have given me. Therefore, I would never want to take any money from the Cell Group even it is my right to claim it. What Cell Group have given me is priceless and is of great sentimental values to me. Thanks W320!

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian