I am supposed to type 20 random things about myself, then for every minute i spend, i am supposed to tag that amount of ppl.

Time started: 12:08
1) I love God
2) I love w320
3) I love amber
4) Current mood: Sad
5) Wish that people can be free of problems
6) Love cheese
7) Love chocolate
8) Want to do well for studies
9) Want to have more allowance
10) Want to have Samsung Omnia!
11) Thinking how Amber, Joyce, Xiaoshi, Torance is feeling now
12) Want to pray later
13) Thinking catching up with secondary schoolmates
14) Girls in w320 are special!
15) Feeling sleepy
16) Can't wait for sat and sun to come
17) Want to be there for people when they need help
18) I miss the times with you
19) There is a test tml for me
20) Everyone, Please SMILE
Time ended: 12:17

Time took: 9 mins
9 people are:
Joshua
Torance
Amber
XiaoTing
XiaoShi
Sarah
ZiYang
Tiffany
SiJia
Enjoy people...

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian