Went to service today... It was great! Got lots of visions and revelations! Felt the presence of God and Fall in his mighty presence! Was a huge breakthrough for me! It was like a missing piece of puzzle i found that reveals the whole beautiful picture that He have for me... All the things I have been through in the past was to prepare me for this day and my greater calling.... My spiritual eyes have been open to the things that was unseen in the past! God is a great god!!!



After service went to water baptism bible study, a chance to aquire new knowledge again! When to join the rest of the cell group members after that and played some board games... Only took picture with sarah and joyce... Ar... I nid to take pictures with more of the cell group memebers next time!




After that we when to nearby playground and played some childhood games... Hehe... And then went to BEST coffeeshop for dinner... Then home sweet home after sending Xiao Ting home.... =)



Heal my heart and make it clean,


Open up my eyes to the things unseen,


Show me how to love like you have love me...




God... Thanks for everything... For revealing the path to me... I feel so much better now... =)



0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian