1. The person who tag you is?
Sarah

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
To me... A very important person...

3. Your five impression of him/her?
Nice Girl, Sweet, Lovely, Beautiful, Like a Princess.

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done to you
All things she have done with me are memorable... One of the more memorable one would be chatting beside the swimming pool below her house..

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
Erm... 不能说的秘密.. =p

6. If he/she become your lover, you will?
Erm... All things happen for the good of those who love God! LOLS!

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has improve on will be?
Loving someone means you are able to overlook and accept their weakness and look at their strengths..

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will?
I will try to make things right cause i treasure and cherish our friendship alot. Anyway, I have great Faith it will not happen!

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be?
She never study hard enough! LOLs!

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is?
Make her SMILE everyday!

11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Nice, caring and beautiful girl who like to "zilian"

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Erm... Not sure leh... Normal guy?

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Hmmm... The character that I love myself is that I LOVE JESUS! =D

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?
I don't really hate any part about me! Every weakness is a chance for new things to be learned and improve myself!

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
JESUS CHRIST... A PERFECT EXAMPLE FOR ALL TO FOLLOW...

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them?
Thank for always being there for me, caring and showing love! Bringing me to my highest when I am at my lowest.. Got any problem, lets face it together and overcome it! Jesus love you and I love you too!

17. Pass this quiz to 10 person that you wished to know how they feel about you.
1. Sarah (you don't mind doing it again right?)
2. Amber
3. Xiaoshi
4. Terecia
5. XiaoTing
6. Joyce
7. Torance
8. KaiXiang
9. Joshua
10. Tiffany

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian