Just came back from Boon Lay.. Went to Best CoffeeShop for dinner with Torance, Joshua and Wai Kit. Then to Church for Bible Study...

Dinner Blessed by Torance... Thanks!
After Bible Study... Building of relationships... =)
Desmond studying hard after his bible study... Jia You!!Damien sleeping hard after his Bible Study... Erm... Rest more at home!!!
I want to thank XiaoShi for blessing me with the 20 dollars! It helped me alot! Love ya! =D I also want to thank Sarah for asking her parents to sent me home! Love ya too! =D

End of Day!
Currently creating own blog skin.... Its not easy! >.<

If I die and go to Heaven and God ask me what is my last wish, I'll pause for a while to look for you and when I see you crying, I would ask God to give me a minute to hug you....

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian