Today lesson was fun! We are allow to present any we want to the class! There were some funny topic that my classmates present... Couldn't stop laughing.... Haha.. Well, I don't really know what to present.. and I came across these on the internet, "How to survive a Nuclear blast" and I used it for my presentation. I know what you all are thinking, what are the chances there will be a nuclear blast in Singapore? Haha, but anyway I just feel like presenting it, quite interesting topic. =)



During one of my break time, I went for a talk given by the CEO of Duration, a company that do programming. He was introducing his company and was talking about there is a policy in his company, that is to give a 110% in all things they do. Be number 1, why is it important to be number 1? He went on the give an example.



Yahoo and Google
Google is rank top search engine and Yahoo is rank second. The share price of Google is about 200 US dollars and the share price of Yahoo is about 20 US dollars. That is the huge different between being first positon and second.



I feel it is a value imparted, have the Spirit of Excellence (Torance always stress me on this, hehe), give in all the best and be number 1 in EVERYTHING!

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian