Saw this on Joshua blog...

Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you(Jonathan)
1. Faithful
2. Caring
3. Responsible
4. Always on the run
5. A big heart

Then I remembered what XiaoTing sent to me before...

J-Joyful
O-Optimistic
N-Nice
A-Adorable
T-Thoughtful
H-Helpful
A-Awesome
N-NEVER-GIVE-UP

Next I remember what God told me...

You are someone that care and let people feel loved.
You are a problem solver and bring happiness to my people.
You are my Faithful Child.

Then I remember my name... Jonathan....

My name means... Gift of God...

I am a gift to w32o, god's people, my family, my friends, people who are important to me....
I am going to make myself the perfect gift for the people...

Jonathan will remember all this and make sure he have all the values above...

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian