Ok... I think I going to expect to do more of this...

1. The person who tag you is?
Joyce

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
She is my Cell Group member, Someone I care about.

3. Your five impression of him/her?
Cheerful, Sporty, Funny, Have Great Capacity in eating, Nice person to hang out with

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done to you?
Treating me to a meal when I have no money for one?

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
Jonathan Jia you! You can do it de!

6. If he/she become your lover, you will?
Erm.... Not possible ba.. Cause she got someone else in mind le... Hehe...

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has improve on will be?
I will accept all her weakness..

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will?
By faith it wont!

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be?
Cause she never study and sleep early! haha!

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is?
Pray that she will do better in her life. I want to guide her well...

11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Cheerful Girl =)

I wont do the rest of the questions as I have done it before...

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian