Quiz (tagged by Sarah)
1) What is the most important thing in your life?
God, Cell Group, Family, Friends

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Ice cream and crazy hotties

3) Where do you wish to get married?
The place where my future wife want to get married... No prefered place actually yet...

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
When we are both ready.

5) Are you in love?
Erm.. Yes?

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Jade Crystal

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
The Bible

8) What is your full name?
Jonathan Phoon Wai Ho

9)Do you prefer your mother or father?
Father. Better relationship... But working on better relationship with mother.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time?
Jesus... I have alot of questions.. lol...

11) Christina or Britney?
Erm... Dun really like them...

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Used too...

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Heaven?

14) Hugs or kisses?
Hugs...

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you(Richelle)
1. She is Beautiful
2. She loves to zi lian
3. She is someone caring
4. She is always crazy
5. She got a nice voice

16) 8 things I am passionate about:
1. God.
2. Cell Group
3. Friends
4. Blog
5. Servanthood
6. Reading the bible
7. Building up my character
8. Learning new things

17) 8 things I say often:
1. Haha
2. LOLS
3. Jesus love you and I love you tooo!
4. Takecare
5. Good Night
6. Good Morning
7. God...
8. I miss you!

18) books I've read recently:
Holy Bible

19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Hosanna
2. Living Rain
3. One life, One Love
4. Cai Hong
5. Refuge
6. Leave out all the rest
7. Perfect World
8. Mercy

20) 8 things I learned this year:
1. What is Servanthood
2. What is Love.
3. Who is God.
4. Time Management
5. I have a purpose in this world
6. There are alot of people who are lost in their life
7. It is not easy to Love.
8. Being a leader is not easy

People to tag: Torance, Amber, Joshua, KaiXiang, XiaoShi

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian