Attended Cell Group yesterday at ZiYang house.. It was great.. God's Love and Presence is could be felt strongly... Amber layed hands... Visions and Conversation with God...


God: Are you willing to serve me more and lead my sheeps?
Me: Can I do it?
God: I will never give you more burden and work then you can bear.
Me: Alright... I want to serve you with all my heart.
God: The path ahead is not easy, it will be one of the most difficult path you ever walk. Great Sracifices must be made, but you must trust me and follow me.
Me: I will...
God: You shall be someone who will care for my people and let them feel loved.
You shall be a problem solver and bring happiness to my people.
You are my child and faithful servant.
Me: Thank you so much.. I will do my best...

Was so touched when God said that to me... God is a Great God! Everyone Jiayou!!!


Went to Jurong Point Mac for supper after Cell Group...

4 Unqiue Girls from our Cell Group... Each Different in their own ways and character... Jiayou girls in your spiritual walk! =)

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian