When to stay overnight at Zuo Ting house yesterday with Dingee, ZongXian and Eric yesterday... Thats why didn't post, anyway there is not much to post about yesterday. However there is something I want to post today!

Was in my room just waken... Hungry, tried to find food but found none at home.

Xiaoshi still msg me, "I got chocolates!"
Makes me more hungry when I saw that...

Haha... But God know of my needs. Mother called me awhile later.. Thought more nagging coming...

Mother: "You at home?"
Me: "Ya.. Why?"
Thoughts in my mind ---->(Please don't ask me to do household chore! I am very tired!)<---- Thoughts in my mind
Mother: "Oh.. Ok... I buy food for you eat."
Me: "Huh? Oh... Ok..."


That was what I manage to reply only... Was in a state of confusion at that time.. Haha... Didn't expect my mother to buy food for me... Anyway, Thanks Mum!

Food from Botak Jones!Salad... Yummy!

AND TODAY IS JINHENG BIRTHDAY!!!

Hey Jinheng.. Hmmm... you may not see this, but still I am going to post this up..

I remember when I first come to W320, you are the one who make me feel comfortable with you all. You plan activities to help me build up better relationship with the rest. I rememebered going to play LAN games and basketball with you all. You are there to guide me in part of my christian walk too. Prayed for me when I was sicked. I am really thankful for all you have done. Once again... THANK YOU!!! Remember the times me, you and Joshua had together? The fun and laughter? The first drama we acted? I really hope you can come back to God and start over again. W320 will help you with it! We have happy memories but it is not going to end here, there will be happy times we can have together again as brothers of Christ! Last but not least, JiaYou in your life! I will always keep you in my prayers... All the BEST! =D

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian