Just came back from Boon Lay... When to prayer meeting today. Woke up at 5 30, early hor... Haha! Anyway, it is worth it! The church is really trying to encourage us to pray. We get a Ten bucks StarBuck voucher if we go to the prayer meeting for 5 times and there is free breakfast in the morning for us after every prayer meeting. So... We got to be faithful and committed too!
Went for breakfast at BEST coffeeshop after prayer meeting, cause the church free breakfast run out... =(






Went to the staduim to play badminton after that...
Went to library to "relax"...
Sarah drew this on my hand...
It changes went I move my hand up and down... Haha! Cute right? She never fail to amuse me and make me laugh... Love you lots! =D



Something else I want to post....



Money can buy you Medicine but not Health

Money can buy you a House but not a Home

Money can buy you Companions but not Friends

Money can buy you Entertainment but not Happiness

Money can buy you Food but not Appetite

Money can buy you Bed but not Sleep

Money can buy you a Good Life but not Eternal Life



Is money that important....???? Quite alot of thing you cant get with it... Hehe...


To Amber:
Hey! Cheer up k? Smile more... Dun look so sad... You look more beautiful when you SMILE! Jia You! I believe God will do something for you...


To Tiffany:
Sorry for last minute thing! Meet up soon!






God... Guide me through this.... Amen...

0 comments:

About Me

About Me
Jonathan
Male
Republic Polytechnic
05 Feb 1990
Christian